Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm Not That Kind Of Corn Dog


Mr. Bunndini has been smitten with a consecutive string of health ailments and weird news in the past week so decided that it would be a good idea to hide from the hockey game last night at a windowless tv-less drinking establishment on Main Street with Pollyanna. Over the course of the evening I ate a rare tuna burger, fries, nachos and a veggie corn dog with spicy mustard interspersed with plentiful double bourbon sours and Jameson shots. None of the aforementioned items were welcomed in my body by the viruses that are currently inhabiting it and the resulting sleepless night was an unfortunate and uncomfortable experience. I will be spending the day on the couch. If you need me I'll be the one in the pajamas singing along with the Judge Judy theme song.

3 comments: