Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sweet Sassy Molassy

It's still raining. I wore a big woolly sweater last night and could have slept the entire morning away but alas I have to do things to make money so I can do things that take money to do. Lately I've taken to working from home until noon as I get more accomplished, can wear sweatpants and do not have to endure the smell of egg salad sandwiches, burnt toast and/or fish being microwaved in the office kitchen mere feet from my desk. Unfortunately I have no blinds in my entire apartment at the moment as they are getting repaired and cleaned so I'm convinced that the construction workers on the roof of the swanky condos being built a block away and the dental hygienists in the medical building are going to watch me walk around in a towel for 20 minutes eating oatmeal after I shower. This is making me not want to shower thereby postponing my eventual arrival at the office and increasing my chance of having a good day despite the rain and lack of blinds. Huzzah!

3 comments: