Thursday, July 7, 2011

Buck Nutso and the Kaopectate's

Mr. Bunndini got yelled at by a lot of people yesterday both in person (in a court mediation room no less), on the phone, via email and over text message. Ergo today I am wearing a tiny jaunty suit of armour to protect me against all yelling wackjobs who don't want to pay me for services rendered and angry old friends who repeatedly call me a c*nt for jokingly putting their name on this blog (which on a good week is read by three people). If you have anything you want to yell at me about I kindly ask that you hold it until tomorrow as today I fear I would either burst into tears or punch you in the yarbles (or a reasonable facsimile thereof if you do not have yarbles). Thank you for your support.

8 comments:

  1. I wear my yarbles on the inside.

    can I bring you coffee? make you a bourbon sour? open your yoghurt? peel a babybel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the above please. Thank you for your support Dr. Stapler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. myself and my yarbles are ever at your attentive service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have I told you that your yarbles look great today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. like me, they are an autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made a burnt offering of yarbles to the appropriate deities on your behalf to prevent any more yelling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the burnt offering did the trick as it's been 18 hours with no yelling directed at me. You are magical. Can you make a burnt offering to get rid of this rain for the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  8. the smell of burnt yarbles should keep anyone away that would want to get within shouting distance.

    ReplyDelete