Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pugs Not Drugs

Today is the last day of my two week vacation and the first day of the new year that I will not spend lying on the couch recovering from what can only be described as an epic new years eve with Mavis Stapler. I have started off 2011 not changing or quitting or resolving to do anything but continue to love my friends and have as much fun as I possibly can without hurting anyones feelings or damaging their personal property. I'm also going to eat some vegetables today, test out my new running sneakers and do a mountain of laundry. 

Reflecting on the past year Mr. Bunndini has made a list of words and phrases that are annoying and should be avoided whenever possible:

• Galvanized
• Sustainable
• Stoked (unless speaking about an actual fire literally being stoked)
• Caucus
• Grow your business
• Irregardless (this is literally not a word)
• Closure
• Mucus membrane
• Jeggings
• Getogether


4 comments: