Monday, January 24, 2011

Runaround Sue

Mr. Bunndini is not only awake at this hour but has already gone out, purchased coffee, drank aforementioned coffee, picked up Pollyanna, walked around a few long germ-riddled hospital hallways and then drove home in the dark rain pretending to be commuting to work with all those morning soldiers alone in their cars listening to the traffic report on am radio. Luckily for me though I was not driving to a downtown office building at 6am to beat the rush hour traffic and put in my obligatory eight hours but instead was headed home to watch pvr'd episodes of Californication and try to remember what type of yogurt Pollyanna likes to eat so I could get her some before I picked her up at 10am to bring her back to my place to recover on my couch. I hope she shares her painkillers with me. I mean really what are friends for?

3 comments:

  1. that kitten is going to do a bang-up job of the surgery, I can just tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has a look of determination that is needed in a great surgeon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking from first hand experience, that kitten really knows his stuff.
    Also, Mr. Bunndini is welcome to any of Pollyanna's pain killers but she is pretty sure that he already has the superior pain killers.

    ReplyDelete