Thursday, December 9, 2010

Schmancy


Saturday night is my second ever office christmas party. It's incredible enough that I'm even typing those three words together let alone attending and strapping on the obligatory dress and heels. Don't get me wrong I am no slob. I carry a purse and shave my legs regularly. I have a closet full of cashmere sweaters and $200 jeans but christmas fanciness and forced frivolity is giving me hives (which will clash with the dress I have yet to purchase). Pray for me.

5 comments:

  1. i will sacrifice the obligatory goat in your name

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say go with the kd lang suit with the multiple benefits of comfort and the generation of gossip regarding your sexuality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boxy suits combined with an ample bosom make one appear portlier than one may actually be. How about more of a Tilda Swinton goes to the Vanity Fair party after the Oscars (only with boobs and eye make-up)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes. but please do not dye your hair red or wear the strange drape-y thing she is wearing in the pictures that come up if you google her name and the oscars.

    ReplyDelete