Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Can’t Believe It’s Not Gutter!

 

Mr. Bunndini allegedly starts up the Tuesday night bowling league at Grandview Lanes again in January. This year the team is getting matching shirts with our names embroidered on them but I'm having trouble deciding what my bowling moniker should be. Here is a list of suggestions. Please let me know your top three choices as soon as possible:



• Fingers
• The Hurricane
• Lois Lane
• Lefty
• Strike Tyson
• Hambone
• Walter Sobchak
• The Gobbler
• Barracuda
• Alley McBowl  
• Pee Wee
• The Mole
• Osama Pin Laydown
• Rack Hudson
• Nails
• The Fonz
• Conan The Ballbarian
• Knuckles
• Shrimp Cocktail
• Gutterfingers
• Roxy Bowler
• The Dude
• Muffin
• Sparey Bowlafonte
• Captain Whippy
• Splits McGee

6 comments:

  1. I don't make decisions but my top 3 favourites are splits mcgee, osama pin laydown and shrimp cocktail. hon. mention to hambone. I think shrimp cocktail might be my favourite though. maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly our friendship is no fluke since Shrimp Cocktail is also my top choice. I'm kinda feeling Strike Tyson as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up until now, I had thought our friendship was a fluke because we have never really gotten along that well and don't have any interests in common such as red wine, snarky gossip, and red wine and snarky gossip in other countries. do you like jam?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like jam and also stinky cheeses and red vines. What a coinkidink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also how about the bowling nickname Frame-end Burr?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes. also, if you need an alternate source of income you could earn it desgning people's bowling names. just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete