Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Want To Spock You Like An Animal


It's almost that time of the year again. The time when Mr. Bunndini tries to find creative ways to avoid his family (and by family I mean mother). They live a mere 10 minute drive away all year long but yet somehow we have to all be together to celebrate every single precious moment of the holiday season including the buying of the tree, trimming of aforementioned tree, hanging the stockings, christmas eve drinking fucking cocoa in front of the fireplace, all day long passive aggressive christmas day, boxing day, the day after boxing day and every second in between. News flash: It happens every year people and also in case you forgot we are jewish atheists so the whole birth of christ conundrum should not really apply to us. It raises the question of which came first the enforced tree trimming party or my hatred of christmas? Please save me.

6 comments:

  1. Should I call you and ask what your plans are for Christmas? I was thinking I would call every two days or so between now and then. And if you don't answer, I WILL email you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please also send me a message on facebook and attempt to skype with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course! do you like jam?

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you like the indian cotton nightie I bought you?

    ReplyDelete