Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mr. Bunndini's Brilliant Inventions: The Flu Virus Addition

Mr. Bunndini is home sick today doing the things that sick people do like eating soup, taking twice the recommended dosage of cough syrup, watching Judge Judy and wishing someone would come over make me pancakes and then immediately leave. I also wish that I had the prototype for one of the more brilliant of my inventions because the nights are getting chilly and my feet are cold.

THE COMFY SQUIRREL (noun): It’s a blanket with arms and legs…… I know I know there is this monstrosity called the Snuggie that all the kids are talking about. It’s a blanket with arms. Some call it a slanket. Old people love it! Babies love it! Dogs love it! Yada yada yada. But The Comfy Squirrel™ is to the Snuggie what the Empire State Building is to an outhouse. The Comfy Squirrel is like a gigantic snowsuit but made of a cuddly soft breathable fabric. All the openings can be securely tightened or loosened to let in fresh air (or let out un-fresh air). It has removable mittens and socks (with traction on the bottom to prevent slippage) and a detachable hood with a built in pillow. It also has a pocket in the front to store snacks, your tv remote, kleenex, small woodland creatures, chapstick or whathaveyou. It's that simple. Just zip up and get cozy!

** I must give my friend Dale credit as he may have actually co-invented this when we were camping one rainy February sixteen or so years ago in a musty camper van rolling around in the forest eating raw tofu dogs and smoking all the pot in the universe but who can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment