Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rice-A-Roni

Mr. Bunndini went to San Francisco! I'm not sure who this is but she looked really excited to be there.

I stayed here. The water was warm but the wind was cold so I was afraid to go in. This may or may not be metaphor for life.

I made a whole bunch of new friends but they seemed to have a pretty tight knit clique so once again I felt alone in a crowd. This may also be a metaphor for life.

I drank a lot of drinks which were surprisingly strong. They have an amazing invention called "Happy Hour".

I also learned you can drink more when you eat chips. This only happens in the United States of America so do not try it in any other country or you will get too drunk and have to go back to the hotel and lie down.

As you know I love shopping and stocked up on flamboyant taxidermy and jaunty scarves.

Also there was an opportunity to experience new and exotic crackers which one should never pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment