Friday, April 27, 2012

It's Patrick, He Took Out Life Insurance

It's day five of lying in bed with my legs propped up on a massive pile of pillows whinging about my twisted pelvis. I'd like to thank Pollyanna for lending me her Netflix password which has enabled me to watch two entire seasons of Mad Men on my laptop. I'd also like to thank Nada the massage therapist for beating the crap out of me yesterday and Mr. Firepie for helping me loosen my cranky pants a bit. I would not like to thank painkillers since they have forsaken me. Heating pad and I have gotten very close though. Almost as close as the winter of my broken foot but he (heating pad is a boy) doesn't like me sitting on him so much because he can't hear the dialogue of Mad Men and he wants to know what Don Draper is up to now. 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you son. At my age it's probably too late to take out life insurance.

    ReplyDelete