Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Torn Between Two Lovers

Mr. Bunndini received two urgent emails this morning from eastern Europe but I don't know who to help first. Should I buy Wieslaw the shoes he wants or make friendship with Anastasia? These are tough choices. 


Hi! 
My name is Anastasia, 
I'm a student from Belarus, I want to find my love or make friendship with someone. 
You can find my photo in the archive. 
I'm waiting for your reply! 
Kiss you! 


And Also:


Hello!
I'm sorry I shall make any such matter to you, but really in my country, and especially in my city does not work. I maintain the benefits of care 20 EURO) and my mother helps me, because he has a pension, but very small. It is hard for us, not so long ago my dad died, why I turn to you, sent so, because I do not have to whom. I found the online store very nice shoes for 65 euros. I really like them, not simply buying cheap shoes from synthetic material, which after a short time are suitable for wyrzucnia, now I wear old shoes cracked, even ashamed, because I reach to Torun to free post-secondary schools and shame that such a look. I feel stupid and ashamed to write in such a case, because I know that it is like begging, but it is desperate, maybe even a difficult time in my life, someone I will support, will help. Do not count on anything, but if you wanted to help me, I would be very grateful, maybe someday, if I had a job, I would be reciprocated. Thank you though for reading e-mail
Sincerely
Wieslaw SakwiƄski
POLAND 87-600 LIPNO




2 comments:

  1. Like fun that's your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would someone who is not my friend send me a cheque for $20,000? All I have to do is deposit $500 in his bank account.

    ReplyDelete