Monday, October 24, 2011

Sergeant Bunndini of the Yukon

Last week Mr. Bunndini went Dogsledding at Sky High Wilderness Ranch on Fish Lake just outside of Whitehorse.


They have 150 sled dogs but not one named Biscuit.



This little guy was sad to be left behind.



I named my dogs Captain Stinky, Stinky 1, Stinky 2 and Stinky 3 (AKA The Pooper).  
Fun fact of the day: dogs can poop and pee while running full speed and are not afraid to do so. 



I had on long underwear and gigantic snow boots.



Most of my fellow sledders wiped out at least once but I managed to stay on my sled the entire time. I think it was due to the fearless leadership of Captain Stinky.



The dogs agreed that the view was spectacular but it was over too soon.



Here we see Stinky 1 taking a well deserved rest while Captain Stinky shows the kind of stamina and commitment that is needed to be a strong leader. 



Stinky 2 chills out while The Pooper rests his pooping bum.



Everyone gets to see their friends and chat about the day.



I called this guy Salad McGee.



There's no I in team.



And scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment