Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Could Hear The Distant Drums

Dearest Friends

Mr. Bunndini does not have a last will and testament because Mr. Bunndini is:
A) Lazy.
B) Prone to fits of ennui.
C) Unable to grasp the concept that his time on this planet is not limitless.
D) A childless bachelor who lives life one day at a time caring only for himself.
E) All of the above.

Ergo in the event that Mr. Bunndini's life is cut short by a cruel twist of fate, a tropical parasite or a runaway taxi please ensure that the following important provisions occur:

1) Play the song 'Fernando' by Abba at the funeral.
2) Repeat above as necessary.

Best Wishes,
Mr. Bunndini

8 comments:

  1. Copy that for mavis, but of course you know to make it super trouper instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, do you hear the drums fernando?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember long ago another starry night like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do too! you were humming to yourself and softly strumming your guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was me! There was something in the air that night. Also, the stars were bright.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they were shining there for you and me,
    i think,
    for liberty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought that we could lose but there is no regrets. You know what I mean right?

    ReplyDelete