Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Please Sweatpants, Don't Hurt 'Em

SWEAT PANTS (noun): If it was legal I would marry you my darling sweatpants. Oh glorious and trustworthy sweatpants one day we will be able to publicly flaunt our love but until that day the couch is our only sanctuary. Stay strong sweatpants for we will be together again if not forever then at least for next weekend.

My-my-my-my weekend hits me so hard makes me say oh my lord
Thank you for blessing me with a PVR and two slippered feet
It feels good when you know you're pants are down
A superdope homegirl from the Vancouver-town
And I'm known as such
And these sweatpants uh u can't touch

2 comments:

  1. I heard that same-sweat marriage is going to be legal soon in the Netherrlands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Bunndini will purchase a ticket to Holland the moment that blessed day occurs. The dutch are a very intelligent and forward-thinking race of people. Didn't they invent Ikea?

    ReplyDelete