Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello friends and welcome to my blog. I am an inventor first and foremost but I have been unable to financially support myself with my chosen career path so I repair bicycles and occasionally wash dishes at Dairy Queen when not in my workshop/lab. I would surely be rich and famous living on my own island at this very moment if some people (who shall remain nameless) had not stolen the ideas out of my head for among other things the Snugee (originally called "The Comfy Squirrel"), bacon embedded processed cheese slices and much more. I'm not looking for justice or redemption just a place to share the thoughts in my head, maybe find love, talk about new hairstyles and swap shrimp scampi recipes.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Bunndini,
    I tried to get your attention on Main St tonight but you didn't want to get in my car... I thought we were friends? Oh well. I am Simon and I am outside!

    ReplyDelete