Sunday, February 23, 2014

Bim Bam Pot Roast


Snow has been relentlessly falling from the grey skies in big soggy chunks for the past 24 hours. The good news is I have spent those last 24 hours engaging in a melange of loafing, snacking, napping and watching of television like the true champion sloth I always knew I could become. I'm proud of myself and covered in a fine layer of lasagna residue and laziness.

The bad news is I must bathe for the first time since Friday morning and brave the elements because my mother has offered up a home cooked meal of pot roast with all the trimmings including no doubt some sort of tasty sugary dessert. These occasions are exactly this reason why I purchased a car with all-wheel drive; so I can safely consume deliciously prepared large hunks of meat.

2 comments: