Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sweaty Underboob (sung to the tune of Boogie Wonderland)


Each of these tiny swaddled baby bats represents a time that I am awoken nightly by either hot flashes/excessive mugginess, a couple fighting outside my window, the need to pee, extreme thirst, the beeping of a truck reversing for 25 minutes straight or really loud selfish angry crows. This has been happening for two weeks now and I completely blame Conky and his recent lack of work ethic. He has not had his mind on his job this summer and everyone is suffering because of it. Not cool Conky. Not cool one bit.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Conky is having the summer of his dreams with the corgi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so because waking up at 4am every night is not the stuff that my dreams are made of. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete