Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mix Tape Of The Apocalypse

According to the interweb today is judgment day. Mr. Bunndini generally likes to live his life in a state of non-judgment so I will be safe but allegedly all the judgey people will get beamed up into some fiery bouncy castle of judgment in the sky where they will spend the rest of their days eating fine cheeses with Mr. Jesus. I wish them well on their journey and have created a musical playlist just for them. Happy trails.

Blondie "Rapture"
R.E.M. "It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)"
The Bee Gees "Stayin Alive"
Gloria Gaynor "I Will Survive"
Barry McGuire "Eve Of Destruction"
Doris Day "Que Sera Sera"
Europe "The Final Countdown"
The Temptations "Get Ready"
Modern English "I Melt With You"
Belinda Carlyle "Heaven Is A Place On Earth"
Bob Marley "Redemption Song"
Ohio Players "Fire"
Traveling Wilbury's "End Of The Line"
Blue Oyster Cult "Don't Fear The Reaper"
ACDC "Highway To Hell"
Crowded House "Don't Dream It's Over"
Connie Francis "Who's Sorry Now"
Olivia Newton John "Xanadu"
Led Zeppelin "Stairway To Heaven"



6 comments:

  1. Do the rest of us still get to spend eternity with belinda carlisle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rest get to spend eternity with Billy Joel

    ReplyDelete
  3. get out of my dreams get into my gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're gonna rock down to gravy avenue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in a gravy state of mind.

    ReplyDelete